Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Flashbacks Timothy Leary Pdf

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Star Wars Empire Index du Forum » Galaxie » Thyferra Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Flashbacks Timothy Leary Pdf
 MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:15 (2016) Répondre en citant  
Civil

Flashbacks Timothy Leary Pdf > urlin.us/2byqr

Edit,,,and,,,get,,,his,,,prison,,,writings,,,publishedPlayboy,,,and,,,Rolling,,,Stone,,,would,,,pay,,,something,,,unlike,,,the,,,underground,,,press,,,,which,,,would,,,publish,,,anything,,,of,,,hisManuscripts,,,,purple,,,ink,,,mimeos,,,and,,,offprints,,,from,,,Harvard,,,and,,,MillbrookYou'll,,gain,,access,,to,,additional,,forums,,,file,,attachments,,,board,,customizations,,,encrypted,,private,,messages,,,and,,much,,more!,,,It,,,was,,,a,,,light,,,dose,,,,but,,,not,,,light,,,enough,,,for,,,going,,,into,,,a,,,state,,,prison,,,for,,,the,,,first,,,time,,,in,,,my,,,lifeI,,,,had,,,,to,,,,make,,,,sure,,,,I,,,,listened,,,,to,,,,his,,,,account,,,,of,,,,his,,,,prison,,,,escapeThis,,is,,why,,I,,do,,the,,work,,I,,doand,,as,,fast,,as,,I,,canand,,make,,available,,to,,all,,the,,fruits,,of,,this,,doing,,,so,,that,,some,,voice,,may,,quietly,,materialize,,within,,each,,individual,,,as,,to,,his,,or,,her,,role,,in,,human,,survival,,,in,,an,,annihilating,,environmentI,,wasnt,,the,,only,,one,,who,,dosed,,him,,in,,prison,,,or,,attempted,,toHere,,I'm,,talking,,about,,relativistic,,interstellar,,spaceflight:,,that,,is,,,at,,speeds,,more,,than,,99,,percent,,the,,speed,,of,,light,,,so,,that,,the,,Lorentz,,time-dilation,,becomes,,importantIt,,did,,not,,suggest,,revolutionary,,politics,,,except,,ironicallyLR:,,What,,was,,the,,practical,,stuff,,you,,did,,for,,him?,,MH:,,Bob,,and,,I,,were,,bringing,,manuscripts,,in,,and,,out,,of,,prison,,under,,the,,guise,,of,,legal,,briefsHed,,,,incorporated,,,,the,,,,League,,,,for,,,,Spiritual,,,,Discovery,,,,as,,,,a,,,,religious,,,,entity,,,,so,,,,members,,,,could,,,,use,,,,LSD,,,,as,,,,their,,,,sacrament,,,,,fought,,,,and,,,,won,,,,a,,,,Supreme,,,,Court,,,,marijuana,,,,case,,,,,published,,,,four,,,,books,,,,and,,,,40,,,,scientific,,,,papers,,,,on,,,,psychedelic,,,,drugsOn,,,,a,,,,subsequent,,,,space,,,,mission,,,,,Voyager,,,,1,,,,in,,,,1977,,,,,Sagan,,,,followed,,,,up,,,,with,,,,theGolden,,,,Recording,,,,(JPL,,,,Golden,,,,Record,,,,page),,,,of,,,,the,,,,sounds,,,,of,,,,Earth,,,,,produced,,,,in,,,,collaboration,,,,with,,,,his,,,,soon-to-be,,,,wife,,,,,Ann,,,,DruyanIt,,was,,not,,their,,style,,,but,,prison,,did,,that,,to,,himTwo,,,years,,,earlier,,,,Sagan,,,sold,,,NASA,,,on,,,the,,,concept,,,of,,,attaching,,,a,,,gold-anodized,,,aluminum,,,plaque,,,to,,,the,,,unmanned,,,spacecraft,,,Pioneer,,,10,,,,inscribed,,,with,,,a,,,message,,,from,,,planet,,,Earth,,,,describing,,,our,,,place,,,in,,,the,,,solar,,,system,,,,and,,,the,,,form,,,of,,,human,,,life,,,that,,,exists,,,hereRosemary,,,with,,,Jerry,,,Rubin,,,and,,,Abbie,,,Hoffman,,,at,,,March,,,29,,,press,,,conference,,,for,,,the,,,Come,,,Together/,,,Conspire-In,,,Leary,,,fund-raiser,,,event,,,in,,,NYCThe,,age,,of,,cities,,is,,overThe,,use,,of,,alcohol,,is,,no,,longer,,a,,ceremonial,,ritual,,but,,an,,intrinsic,,part,,of,,a,,mass,,production,,,robot,,civilization,,supported,,by,,,and,,now,,worshipping,,,machines,,of,,violencejello,,,,biafra,,,,might,,,,seem,,,,random,,,,,but,,,,he's,,,,a,,,,cool,,,,fuckin,,,,dude,,,,--------------------,,,,koods,,,,said:,,,,Young,,,,male,,,,going,,,,by,,,,the,,,,name,,,,"Bassfreak",,,,entered,,,,Worcester,,,,General,,,,complaining,,,,of,,,,a,,,,sharp,,,,pain,,,,in,,,,his,,,,buttock,,,,region,,,,after,,,,attending,,,,EDM,,,,eventLR:,,,,Did,,,,you,,,,know,,,,there,,,,was,,,,an,,,,escape,,,,plan?,,,,MH:,,,,Not,,,,at,,,,allLeary,,felt,,a,,certain,,sense,,of,,urgency,,about,,the,,concept,,ofSpace,,Migration,,,which,,represented,,a,,chance,,for,,the,,human,,race,,to,,escape,,our,,dying,,planetThis,,,,is,,,,the,,,,first,,,,Persian,,,,translation,,,,of,,,,any,,,,of,,,,Learys,,,,writingsSometime,,,soon,,,,I,,,hope,,,,,,,,By,,,,lisa,,,,,,,,Posted,,,,in,,,,Archive,,,,Photos,,,,,Friends,,,,of,,,,Timothy,,,,,History,,,,,Michael,,,,Horowitz',,,,Archives,,,,,,,,Tagged,,,,Aldous,,,,Huxley,,,,,behavioral,,,,change,,,,,Copenhagen,,,,August,,,,1961,,,,,Laura,,,,Huxley,,,,,Visionary,,,,Experience,,,,,,,,Comments,,,,Off,,,,on,,,,Never,,,,Before,,,,Published,,,,Photo,,,,of,,,,Timothy,,,,Leary,,,,with,,,,Aldous,,,,and,,,,Laura,,,,Huxley,,,,Bob,,,,was,,,,a,,,,fellow,,,,consciousness,,,,explorer,,,,and,,,,an,,,,art,,,,book,,,,collectorThe,,manufacture,,of,,wine,,and,,beer,,,which,,used,,to,,be,,a,,personal,,,priestly,,,vintner,,phenomenon,,,changed,,to,,the,,impersonal,,factory,,production,,of,,oceans,,of,,distilled,,spiritsHe,,had,,a,,lot,,of,,tasks,,to,,lay,,on,,meFrom,,,,the,,,,vantage,,,,point,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Third,,,,World,,,,one,,,,gets,,,,an,,,,amazed,,,,sense,,,,of,,,,wonder,,,,at,,,,the,,,,American,,,,and,,,,European,,,,white,,,,middle,,,,class,,,,fearfully,,,,protecting,,,,its,,,,privilegeThe,,discovery,,of,,Learys,,letters,,to,,Sagan,,,presumably,,in,,the,,Carl,,Sagan,,Archives,,,should,,throw,,more,,light,,on,,their,,relationshipThese,,,,letters,,,,can,,,,both,,,,be,,,,found,,,,in,,,,the,,,,Timothy,,,,Leary,,,,Archives,,,,at,,,,the,,,,New,,,,York,,,,Public,,,,Library,,,,,where,,,,the,,,,archives,,,,now,,,,live,,,,,and,,,,are,,,,currently,,,,being,,,,processedIt,,reminded,,us,,of,,this,,great,,picture,,we,,had,,in,,the,,archives,,of,,him,,with,,Timothy,,,from,,1993A,,,triumph,,,of,,,technology,,,,appropriate,,,for,,,a,,,pharmaceutical,,,societyLR:,,And,,John,,Lennon,,wrote,,his,,campaign,,song?,,MH:,,YesWith,,that,,I,,couldnt,,hold,,back,,the,,acid,,waves,,any,,longer f5880b0734

Publicité
 MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:15 (2016)  

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Star Wars Empire Index du Forum » Thyferra

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation